Modal verbs Gap filling exercises in English

I'm going to show you now a gap Filling exercise for know yourself if understand last lesson or no,in this exercise at like you to choose which modal verb you should use let's begin,This exercise will help you to check your English language knowledge.

( the correct modal is write by white color ) use your bring after look at the correct modal verb.
Situation :


  • - Can you speak German ? 
  • - Yes, I can . I could speak It fluently when we lived in Germany.Why do you ask ?
  • - I need this letter to translated into German.Do you think you can do it ?
  • - Let me see ... yes,I might be able to.It could take a little time.though.And of course i may need a dictionary too.
    May I borrow yours ?
  • - Of course. ... Oh wait,My sister might have taken it.
    Let me go and have a look. ... No,it is here.you can borrow it.
  • - Oh, yes.your sister is German teacher.you could have asked her.
  • - She in on holiday at the moment,and this can't wait.
    I need it for tomorrow.
  • - I might  not be able to do it for Wednesday
  • - Wonderful. could you e-mail it to me when you have finished ?
  • - Sure

Right, that's the end of the gap filling exercise and our lesson on this modal verbs ( Can/Could/May/might),as you know you can also go back to last part of lesson :

1- English Modal verbs
2- Usage of Modal verbs in English